Carbon monoxide is a poisonous, odorless, tasteless gas. It is formed by the incomplete combustion of carbon, or the incomplete burning of natural gas and other things that contain carbon. It can often be mixed with other gasses with odors. Carbon monoxide can result from the burning of any of these, gasoline, kerosene, oil, propane, coal, wood and other things. It is also a byproduct of an internal combustion engine. The CDC estimates that 400 people per year die of carbon monoxide poisoning, 20,000 more visit the emergency room and 4,000 people are hospitalized. Contact us today at 651-319-4200 about installing a Carbon Monoxide Detector today in your home or office.

Need HVAC Service?

Contact the experts!


Silver Tree Plumbing & Heating provides professional heating, cooling, and plumbing services to residents in Apple Valley, Burnsville, Chaska, Cottage Grove, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Farmington, Inver Grove Heights, Mendota Heights, Minnetonka, Prior Lake, Rosemount, Savage, Shakopee, Woodbury, and surrounding Minnesota communities. Visit our service area page to learn more or contact us today at 651-319-4200 or request service online.