Do I Really Need an Air Conditioning Tune Up?
It can be difficult to spend money when you don’t really feel an an imminent need to do so. You’ve been replacing the filter, and your system is running fine, right? Let’s keep it that way. A maintenance call now can prevent a costly repair or replacement, especially in the heat of summer.
Having your system thoroughly cleaned and inspected regularly by a professional can alert you about potential problems before they become bigger and more expensive, and before they affect your employees. A healthy, clean, and safe HVAC system keeps your home and work environment at its optimum.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” This is as true today as the day Ben Franklin wrote it.
What will Silver Tree do during my Tune-Up?
- Clean the condenser’s coils and evaporators if necessary.
- Clean and adjust the blower components
- Check the aluminum fins. They’re located around the exterior of the unit and can become bent or crushed when objects touch them.
- Inspect the internal parts for broken, chipped, or otherwise damaged parts.
- Check the coolant level for leaks.
- Check the thermostat for accuracy.
Call Us today to schedule your spring tune up!
Need HVAC Service?
Contact the experts!
Silver Tree Plumbing & Heating provides professional heating, cooling, and plumbing services to residents in Apple Valley, Burnsville, Chaska, Cottage Grove, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Farmington, Inver Grove Heights, Mendota Heights, Minnetonka, Prior Lake, Rosemount, Savage, Shakopee, Woodbury, and surrounding Minnesota communities. Visit our service area page to learn more or contact us today at 651-319-4200 or request service online.